Thursday, March 03, 2005



I'm still having a headache now, as in which JC to choose.

My bro's advice is that, either I go into a really good JC which need not be near, or I go into a not-so-good JC but must be near. Now then I realised distance is very important. Esp for a short period of 2 yrs. If we were to spend 1/3 of our time travelling, the results of our future are pretty obvious, isn't it?

So itf that's the case, I'll most probably put TJC as my 1st choice. I know I can never get into Tj, but after the posting results, I might be doing a general appeal in. Try my luck. Since it's a really good school that somehow, promises results, I dont mind trying.

My 2nd choice will most probably be MJC. Similar to Tjc, I can take a straight bus, 81, to Mjc too. The only thing is that the 'A' Level results of the school are yet out and there isnt any official data to prove the standard of the school. But heard from Darianne that the principal and teachers are great. I feel that having a good principal is very important. If not, har, try it in TPJC and you'll know how life's like when you have sucky principal. No offence though.

Thirdly, it'll be either NYJC or TPJC. I have no choice if I really have to roll back into TPJC. Sighs. But I hope that will never ever happen. As for NYJC, hmmm. Probably put it as a 4th? Too far. I cannot imagine myself carrying a heavy school bags and books in my hands, waiting for bus. Oh, when the bus finally arrived, I board it and realised I have no seat. 1hr journey, standing up, with the loads all over me, argh, I'd rather kill myself.

Maybe the 5th one will be Temasek Poly's Hospitality. But I kinda know I would never get in.

Lastly, SAJC. People says that it's gd. Yeah, it's good. But I find it too Christian-y for me. Look at it's affiliated schools and you'll know why. I'm a free thinker and I prefer being a free thinker or the most, follow my family's religion. If I were to go there, I wonder how I can survive.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:26 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT